This week, I decided to offer my art as a gift to my beloved BIPOC and queer friends who have been inspiring me with their leadership.
The words and actions of these educators, journalists, writers, organizers, health care workers and artists over the past few months has kept me going.
So I created an online room and invited them to browse through recent paintings. And if any piece caught their eye, it was theirs.
This is the first wave of paintings that will be hand-delivered (or shipped) to their new homes this weekend…🖤
So for this fundraiser, I’m selling my SOLO series. They are original oil paintings on paper, matted in 11″x 14″ frames, as seen below.
As we round the corner to my birthday week, I’ve been thinking about ways to ease the suffering and share the joy. So I’m trying an experiment…a Birthday Art Fundraiser.
Here’s how it works:
– All the works below are original oil paintings on paper, matted and framed as seen in the first picture below.
– They are all selling for $225.
– $150 from each sale will be donated to the COVID 19 Artist Trust Relief Fund.
– This art sale will run through Friday, April 10 at 11:59pm.
– If you’re in the Seattle area, we can arrange a no contact, in person delivery. (Otherwise free shipping anywhere in the US.)
What we get:
1) I get the joy of knowing my art is living on and bringing joy (Best Birthday Gift Ever!!!)
2) You get an original piece of art to dress your walls, and that whole hearted feeling of knowing you’re supporting a living artist and a good cause.
3) Artists everywhere will feel the love through the emergency relief efforts of Artist Trust, an organization I hold in high regard.
So…what say ye?? Dress your walls! Celebrate my birthday with me!🎈
All the pieces are matted and in black frames as seen here, flanking the bigger piece 🙂