What a dream ~ my first solo gallery show!!! I am delighted to share that Scarlet Ibis Gallery will be exhibiting my work this November and December.
This will be the debut of the Stacks series I painted this summer ~ wonky, colorful stacks of all sizes to brighten our dark winter months.
Scarlet Ibis Gallery is located in a brilliant yellow building which was built in 1929 to house the Station Master for the railroad.
Opening reception will be Saturday, November 12 from 5-8pm, as part of Georgetown Art Attack.
If you’re in the neighborhood, please stop by. Would love to see you there!! 😃
Just published my Newsletter with updates on 1) creative collaborations with filmmakers, authors, musicians & chefs, 2) my foray into teaching, and 3) shows in venues around town.
You can click the Subscribe button at the top of the page if you would like receive my newsletters (I send out 2-3 a year).
“Composing a Life” – Acrylic mixed media on 24″x 24″ wood shipping panel.
So for this fundraiser, I’m selling my SOLO series. They are original oil paintings on paper, matted in 11″x 14″ frames, as seen below.
As we round the corner to my birthday week, I’ve been thinking about ways to ease the suffering and share the joy. So I’m trying an experiment…a Birthday Art Fundraiser.
Here’s how it works:
– All the works below are original oil paintings on paper, matted and framed as seen in the first picture below.
– They are all selling for $225.
– $150 from each sale will be donated to the COVID 19 Artist Trust Relief Fund.
– This art sale will run through Friday, April 10 at 11:59pm.
– If you’re in the Seattle area, we can arrange a no contact, in person delivery. (Otherwise free shipping anywhere in the US.)
What we get:
1) I get the joy of knowing my art is living on and bringing joy (Best Birthday Gift Ever!!!)
2) You get an original piece of art to dress your walls, and that whole hearted feeling of knowing you’re supporting a living artist and a good cause.
3) Artists everywhere will feel the love through the emergency relief efforts of Artist Trust, an organization I hold in high regard.
So…what say ye?? Dress your walls! Celebrate my birthday with me!🎈
All the pieces are matted and in black frames as seen here, flanking the bigger piece 🙂